December 30, 2010

Welcome

UPDATE: This site is no longer in use.  If you've landed here, please head on over to www.elephantshoephotos.com to check out my new site.  See you after the jump! Thanks! 


Welcome to my blog.  My name is Emma and I am working to get an infant/newborn photography business off the ground.  I'm located in Grand Rapids, MI.  I love babies and can't think of anything I'd rather photograph more.  New life is so precious and tender. The name of my business is Elephant Shoe. When mouthed, these words look like "I love you".

I am currently in the process of building my portfolio.  If you have a baby that you'd like photographed, please email me at elephantshoephotos@gmail.com and I'd be more than happy to set something up with you.  Day 6 of life is the best day to shoot your baby if you have a newborn.  Otherwise, I love to capture infants up to 6 months of age.

Enjoy my work. I take lots of pictures of anything that inspires me - my baby dog, Sasha, my family, still objects, and recently some wedding photos.  Please take a look.  In the next few weeks I'll be posting pictures of actual babies for you to see.

*Note: all wedding photos featured here were taken by elephant shoe photography but were contracted through lyzenga photography + design.  Contact Carrie to book a wedding or engagement session.  Contact me at elephantshoephotos@gmail.com to book a newborn or infant session.

No comments:

Post a Comment