January 31, 2011

Best Face from January 2011 | Grand Rapids Baby Photographer

UPDATE: This site is no longer in use.  If you've landed here, please head on over to www.elephantshoephotos.com to check out my new site.  See you after the jump! Thanks! 


iheartfaces is having a People's Choice contest this week for their challenge.  The category is Best Face from January 2011.  Here is my entry:
I absolutely love the expressions in this photo - definitely the best face of January for me!  Dad is totally the focal point of this image - I love his pride in baby girl and how genuinely overjoyed he is to be holding her and interacting with her.  I also adore baby girl's face!  She's staring at her mama (not pictured) and just totally soaking up the love and attention she's getting from her daddy.  She's one happy girl.  If you like my entry, head on over to iheartfaces and vote (I'm entry #429). And while you're there, check out all the other AWESOME entries!  It's truly humbling to see all the talented photographers out there.





1 comment:

  1. that is such a sweet picture. I love the focus on the dad. great job!

    ReplyDelete