January 18, 2011

Heading Home

UPDATE: This site is no longer in use.  If you've landed here, please head on over to www.elephantshoephotos.com to check out my new site.  See you after the jump! Thanks! 

Sadly, our vacation is coming to a close.  Here is a little recap of the relaxation we enjoyed on our mini-vacay.

 Top left: It snowed last night and it was gorgeous!  I didn't have my tripod so I did my best to capture the glowing street lights downtown without one.  We enjoyed a lovely dinner out with family just before that photo was taken.

Top right and middle left: Sasha. She's beautiful. I have nothing more to say than I love that puppy. In the words of my brother, she's a noble beast.

Middle right: enjoying some tea (Jason's) and coffee (not pictured) on a snowy day is one of the best feelings.  We drank our tea and coffee and read magazines in a bookstore for a few hours yesterday and it was wonderful.

Bottom: My two loves. My hubby and my baby puppy.  I couldn't ask for more.
 
We also enjoyed a lot of delicious food this weekend also.  Two of my favorites are above (sorry for the bad quality, these were taken with my cell phone): fried ice cream from Red Mesa Grill and pot stickers and lettuce wraps from Red Ginger. Yum yum!!

No comments:

Post a Comment