January 16, 2011

Vacation

UPDATE: This site is no longer in use.  If you've landed here, please head on over to www.elephantshoephotos.com to check out my new site.  See you after the jump! Thanks! 


I finally finished editing photos from my shoot with A.J.S.  (on the night before we leave for vacation) and I wanted to show you my favorites.  Post a comment and let me know what you think.


We're going to Traverse City for a mini vacation and you know I'll be bringing my camera so look for some posts with my favorite winter scenes from up north coming soon!

-Emma-
________________________________________________________________________
*EDIT*

I submitted the bottom photo in the storyboard to iheartfaces for their Winter Wonderland photo challenge. Wish me luck.



No comments:

Post a Comment